Turn ML Models to Web Apps in Minutes
Build interactive models with nothing but Python
Founder, LETU Mongolia
Turn Python Notebooks into Web Apps
It’s simple to build a front end on top of your existing notebooks. You can easily connect your existing Python code to your Anvil app with the Uplink and use the drag-and-drop designer to build a UI. Learn how to turn a Google Colab notebook into a web app or watch the video below to see how simple it is to deploy a machine learning model from a Jupyter Notebook:
Assistant Professor, LaGuardia Community College, CUNY
Visualize and Share Data on the Web
With Anvil, you can build interative web apps to analyse and share your data and results. Import, process and visualise data all inside Anvil, all with Python. There are no limits – Anvil is a full-sized application platform.
See how it’s done: Try our Building a Dashboard in Python tutorial.
The Best Platform for Deploying Machine Learning on the Web
Anvil is simple enough for beginners but powerful enough for professional devlopers. Get started with a tutorial or read our documentation to learn more about what you can build. With Anvil, you have the power to:
- Ship apps with one click: Publish your apps online with a single click, or keep them private for just your colleagues. Either way, there’s nothing extra to install – your app is live right away.
- Manage databases: Using Anvil’s built-in database means querying and editing data with no-nonsense Python statements.
- Collaborate with colleagues: With Anvil, git version control is built in. Create branches, commit your changes and merge them without fear.
- Store and manage large datasets: Use Anvil’s Data Files Service to attach large files, such as CSVs and machine learning models, to your app.
- Install Anvil on your own server: You need to keep your data within your own network? No problem. See here for more information, or email email@example.com to set up a trial.
It’s Free to Get Started!
Sign up for Anvil’s Free Plan now:
Find out more
Anvil is a powerful platform for deploying your Machine Learning models. Check out these articles and tutorials to see for yourself:
Tutorial: Build a data dashboard
Plot data using client-side Python code and deploy it online for others to see.
Deploying a machine learning model with Anvil
Build a Web App with Pandas
Turning a Google Colab Notebook into a Web App
Plotting in Python: Comparing the Options
Which should you choose? We explore 7 libraries you can use in Anvil.