Web Form Template App
This app can be used as a template for building a web form with Anvil. It features five different types of questions and an automatically generated report. Each question uses a different Anvil component:
- A DropDown menu for selecting one option out of many
- Radio Buttons to select one response
- Check Boxes to select all that apply
- A Slider for rating a sentence on a scale
- A TextArea for an open-ended questions
When the submit button is clicked, the responses are stored in Data Tables. Each questions (except for the open-ended one) has a corresponding Data Table which stores the options for that question and the number of responses. A master DataTable stores responses from each user by linking to these other Data Tables.
You can check out the app and modify it yourself by clicking here:
Want to learn more about using Anvil? Check out one of our tutorials.
Build a Simple Feedback Form
- Build your User Interface
- Write client-side Python
- Write server-side Python
- Store data in a database
- Deploy your app