Check the Quickstart to see this feature in action.
self.call_js() method. Find out how.
To use Native Libraries with Anvil, select the Native Libraries option in the App Browser.
Any HTML you add to the “Native Libraries” section will be inserted into the
<head> tag of your Anvil app’s HTML. This is a great place to add a
<script> tag to pull in an external library (or a
.js file in your app’s Assets). You can also use
<link> tags to refer to external CSS.
- jQuery version 3 (minor versions may be upgraded without warning)
- Bootstrap version 3.4 (minor versions may be upgraded without warning)
- 3d Christmas Tree - using Three.js a library for displaying 3D content on the web
- Tabulator - a libary for creating rich tables on the web
- HashRouting - drive window navigation from Python
- Popover - using
jQueryto implement bootstrap popovers
- AnvilAugment - using
jQueryevents on anvil components