Anvil success story

I was just offered a job as lead developer at a legal-tech company here in Oakland. I only started doing web development 5 months ago when I picked up anvil and I was able to beat out some very experienced senior-level people because they were impressed with my quick turnaround on the test project they game me. I cant share the build here, but in 2 days I used anvil to build them an html snippet for their squarespace site that would allow them to A/B test variations to the onboarding sequence design. The credit card app i shared the other day was part of it https://ccform.anvil.app/.

They hacked together their original product using low-code/no-code tools, but they are reaching capacity and can’t really iterate on their product. I showed them some of the things I have built with anvil and they loved the built in services and the version control tool. I made the case to them that me + anvil is like a team of 3 engineers, and showed them how migrating away from lowcodenocode to anvil will cut their current hosting bill by over 75%.

Huge appreciation to the Anvil team and everyone in the forum, you have taught me so much.

15 Likes

Congratulations on your new job!

Congratulations👍
Good luck.

This is terrific! I’m glad your future employers were able to see the value in Anvil. You really can iterate so quickly in it.

A post was split to a new topic: Fairshake - we’re growing