Welcoming Jay, our Newest Forum Moderator

Hi everyone,

I am very pleased to announce that @jshaffstall has joined @hugetim, @campopianoa and @david.wylie as a moderator of this forum! We have all benefited greatly from the help and advice of all our moderators, and we’re grateful that they are helping us keep the community running smoothly.

Although moderators manage this forum, they are not Anvil employees – so if you have a commercial question, pester us instead :slight_smile: (You can spot us by the image icons.) If you have a question about moderation policy or the moderators’ actions, please send a private message to me.

17 Likes

Fantastic! I am continually impressed by your patience and helpfulness, Jay.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m not sure if it’s patience, or just the ability to shake my head and slowly back away, honed from being a father.

11 Likes

@jshaffstall I’m a big admirer of how you contribute to our community. You bring a balance of empathy, patience, and directness.

We’re all lucky to have you here.

4 Likes

Excellent! Thanks for volunteering, @jshaffstall

2 Likes

fantastic choice , @jshaffstall is always super helpful !!

2 Likes

Thank you @jshaffstall … Well deserved I might say … you might actually even be faster than @stucork at responding so the forum is in great hands :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Have you checked out the gold, executive bathroom yet?

3 Likes