Several small errors, or bugs

I have no idea whether this is a user mistake (most likely!), related to the incident today, or something else entirely, but in case it might help bug hunting:

1. Today: When I tried to use a Module in another app (using dependencies), I did not find it in the proposed list - but now I do.

2. The main app no longer lists the wrong (“legacy”) environment/url as the endpoint when I go to the server module, but - perhaps worryingly - it now does not list any endpoint at all.

3. When I add a dependency to my app (and both apps work fine separately), the app no longer works, giving me the error msg: ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘Front’ (The original app has a Front module, the one I add does not and that should not be a problem and has not been a problem before).

4. When I publish apps, sometimes the published icon does not move to the commit. And with different branches there seems to be some “internal confusion” (Could of course be internal to me!)

Again, not necessarily bugs, just FYI.

Hi @hans.melberg, thanks for reporting.

So that we can investigate a little more, could you provide any additional context, screenshots, clone links etc, that will help us to reproduce any of these.

1. is this still an issue?

2. screen shot might be helpful here, what you’re expecting and what’s not happening.

3. code snippets for the import. A minimal example if that’s possible.

4. a screen shot or other way to capture this would be useful I think.

1. I think this happened when I edit two apps close in time. Probably not a bug.

2. The yellow area used to show a legacy link, not the actual link. Now I get this:
    Screenshot:

3. I have almost given up on this. Could be circular imports. Could be something in the template. The same lines work in other apps, but not in this one. Most probably a user error and I just need to learn more. Screenshot:

Interesting issue: After getting the error message (but not before), it does not even help to comment the lines out, I have to delete pya42 as a dependency and then the app works (without the dependency).
Here is the copy of the app where it does not work:

Here is an app where the same import work:

1. I have no idea whether this is a feature, but I found it confusing that after publishing something (and it is updated/available on the web), the “published” icon does not move. Example:

It moves when I publish the branch using the top button, but not when I publish using right click.

Again, all or most of this is probably user errors and I do not expect you to go bug hunting for me, but very happy to get info on possible causes.

The app has been beaten quite a lot (upgraded from classical editor, used js, changed names, dependencies etc).

Cheers!