Material UI Conversion Issues

I’ve been trying for 3-4 days now to fix this and I just cannot figure out what is wrong. I’m trying to convert my old Material Dashboard into the new Material UI theme but each time I try it, the header at the top goes missing, everything else seems fine.

I followed the instructions in the thread here, Convert Classic theme to new Material Design theme

I’m creating this post for more visibility as I would love to use the new theme but I’m not able to get the top header to show up and not sure why.

Thanks

Well I finally figured it all out, turns out I had a few old single-column and pages sitting around from when I was first playing around and didn’t realize it. So after cleaning that up and moving it the only issue I ran into was my sidebar nav menu not being populated right and my menu items were in the middle of my page so I moved all of those over and everything seems to be working.

Sorry for the early post but I managed to get it figured out and hopefully this will help someone else.

Now however I’m not able to modify the link text or icons when I add a new link to the column panel, has anyone has this issue after converting over to the new theme?