Jquery warning html tags

Hi @daviesian This thread makes it sound like an Anvil framework issue, but I still get this error:

CLIENT: WARNING: This application uses deprecated jQuery 2.2 features. Please see the Javascript console for more details. Error: HTML tags must be properly nested and closed: 

Then it dumps a bunch of my embedded JS script.

Is this something that requires a specific revision to my app code to resolve?

Thanks!

@hasib, you should probably start a new thread and post your specific JS script, along with the errors from the Javascript console, so that the Javascript folks here can see what you might be doing that’s deprecated.

Hi @jshaffstall , Thanks for the reply. It’s in a large app so I’ll have to work on creating a small sample app with the issue.
I was hoping for someone might know whether it’s still likely an Anvil issue or my specific code, before I headed down that path, but that will probably be the best.

Thanks!

Worth checking the html in any custom html you’ve written. There may be some (subtle) syntax errors causing the warning message.

Yes, no doubt therein lies the issue–too subtle for my rudimentary html skills to catch :slightly_frowning_face: