Google cloud translate API

Hello,

I have a google cloud account and I would like to use the translate API in Anvil. My question is how do I set up the credential. Usually, I use a JSON file that I downloaded from the google cloud platform, but how do I set that up in Anvil. Can someone who had done this share his experience?

I’m assuming you’ve read the Connecting Google to Anvil docs. Perhaps you could explain which part of that is not clear or not working.

Hello,
Once everything is connected how do I access the translate API. I keep getting this error

Try to imagine what it would be like to be someone responding to your question. It’s very difficult, as is. We see an error message you got but we don’t know what specifically you did that resulted in that error message. So how can we help, other than completely doing it for you? There are some helpful tips here: How to ask a good question

Like here’s someone asking a related (I think) question with more specifics: Google REST APIs - YouTube

If you have a paid account, it seems there is also another way to access on the server via importing one of the packages installed there: Anvil Docs | List of Packages

1 Like

Hello,

I am trying to translate some text in my application using the google cloud translate API. I have looked at the Connecting Google to Anvil, but this did not help, I continue to get the same error:

Can someone help me with connecting or suggest another library/API that I could use for translation?