[Fixed] AI Errors on every prompt now 0bytes free space

I am trying to use the AI Chat (Codex (included)) but keep getting errors. I checked and I have used 0% of my included AI credits

Each Agent message starts with: " Warning: Model metadata for gpt-6-luna not found. Defaulting to fallback metadata; this can degrade performance and cause issues."

Now have this error:
The agent reported an error. Anvil watch save failed for Anvil session session_D8frnMLXE2mbibcTNwWbEg [git_fetch_failed]: Failed to fetch from remote: error: unable to create temporary file: No space left on device fatal: failed to write object fatal: unpack-objects failed

Also returns:
I couldn’t apply this change because the workspace filesystem has 0 bytes free . The attempted write failed;
Warning: Failed to save the conversation transcript; Codex will continue retrying. Error: thread-store internal error: No space left on device (os error 28)

Am I doing something wrong or there an issue?
Thanks in advance for assistance.

Thanks for reporting, I think the issues with memory are fixed now.
The warning about luna 6 can be ignored. We’ll get fixed.

Edit: this should now be fixed.

1 Like