Component not scrolling on Mobile

Hi there. Brand new to Anvil, so excuse any noob-ness.

I’m trying to make an app with a top bar and bottom bar. Top bar for my own headings and any contextual links, bottom bar for the permanent five links to different screens of the app.

OK, so I decided against Material Theme because I cannot change the app bar as I need to. I placed a Column panel, then an x_y panel, then a column panel at the bottom. On a PC…works beautifully. Top and bottom bar stay glued tight, I can change what I need to etc. Load a ‘tall’ form into the x_y panel…scrolls exactly as I need it to.

But on Mobile…no such luck. Top and bottom bar still glued, but the form inside the x_y panel will not scroll!

A slightly lesser question…why is there a whitespace between my Top Bar and the x_y panel? All Components spacing above/below set to none…

https://anvil.works/build#clone:JJQPDRDMMJPJITGL=JQYI5YQSWFGVLVBGE3SEG4SQ

Anyone able to help? I’m sure it’s a css setting but I’m pretty much helpless at that while relatively dangerous with a python on one arm…

Thanks in advance
Bruce

a related post on this topic

1 Like

@stucork Thanks very much - it was a great place to start. I’ve since found my way to a magical place in the css from where I got the title class to behave like a normal placeholder (i.e. I can drop a column panel in there)…and voila my app looks like it needs to, and infinitely scrolls equally on big and small screens alike.

2 Likes