Bridget is sailing away

Hello Anvilistas!

This is my first post since starting maternity leave in December last year, so firstly I wanted to say hello and welcome to all the new Anvil users out there!

To those who’ve been around a little longer, hello again! 2021 has been quite the year - our son arrived in early February and has just brought so much joy to our lives. In April, we moved onto our sailboat and have spent the rest of maternity/paternity leave exploring the seas by boat. It’s been a wonderful adventure! Another highlight is seeing that the New Anvil Editor (Beta) is now live! It was a joy to work on this project and I hope you’re enjoying using it as much as we all enjoyed building it :slight_smile:

I’m sad to say that I won’t be coming back to Anvil - we’re continuing life on the water for a little while longer and after that plan to take our adventures overseas. It’s been a pleasure being part of this lovely community.

– Bridget

12 Likes

Wow, what a way to spend maternity leave. I’m envious! Enjoy the time on the seas with your family.

Living life is the most important thing ever, anywhere and at any time, and it’s a skill that is being lost.

Enjoy every second of it!

1 Like

Good luck with everything! :wave:

@david.wylie said it perfectly!

All the best - if you end up in the Mentawai Islands - give me a shout!!