App wont load in new editor

I have an app thats been running for about 2 years now. The live production version is still working but I can’t access the backend through anvil to edit or make any updates in the beta editor. The lack of access started about 1 month ago, but I was still able to access it through the classic editor. With the recent release I don’t see how to switch back to classic and am now completely locked out.

The app appears on my list of apps and I can click on it, but I just get an endless spinner and a warning from my browser asking if I want to wait for the page to load or kill it. I can access some other smaller apps I have built in the new editor so it seems to be localized to this one app.

I am using microsoft edge as my browser if it matters

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide

The Docs have you covered: " You can switch back to the Classic Editor "

1 Like

Thank you missed that.

I’d still like to use the new editor if possible so I’m going to leave it open for now, but I can access the classic editor using the docs you linked and can access the app to make edits again, still only in the classic editor

Hi @alextcates,

That shouldn’t happen! Can you drop a link to the app (its editor URL, which contains its ID) into an email to support@anvil.works?

(Moved to Bug Reports)