Allowing easy feedback regarding the official Anvil Documentation

I’ve finally been able to start studying and experimenting with Anvil after months of observing from the side and I see the documentation have improved dramatically since last time I checked, and I’m starting to read it thoroughly and obviously I find little stuff here and there which can be corrected or improved IMHO.

I really LOVE Anvil and I am so sad I don’t have an easy feedback icon somewhere easy to find where I can comfortably say “Hey this link is dead” or “this is really confusing, could have been better if X Y Z”.
I’m also missing a date which says when was the documentation written (or generated) - recent dates also passes a “this company is living” kinda feel (I hope I pass that feeling correctly) that I miss when I read the docs and wonder if they are in sync with the current version of Anvil, especially when I find “mistakes”.

I love how I feel everywhere in this beautiful technology that the core idea of Anvil is to make it as easy and as efficient as possible to get things done fast and I feel that this idea is missed the most in the documentation per the feature I asked above.

Long post for a short point haha but I hope you’ll excuse me :smiley:

Hope this is the right forum category for this thread!

Thanks.

P.S
This is the documentation I’m referring to: https://anvil.works/docs/overview

1 Like

Hey there – glad you’re appreciating the new docs! :slight_smile:

And you’ve also found the right place to comment on them! Bug reports on the docs are very welcome – please let us know of any broken links etc you find.

Should I just post them as threads in the forum then?

Yep - put them in the Feature Requests forum for the time being, and we’ll direct traffic accordingly :slight_smile:

(It’s OK to group related comments into a single post and/or thread)

Hahaha of course. Didn’t plan on opening a lot of threads haha.

And sure, thanks!