Weird behavior in Beta Editor

My feeling is that you are describing 3 bugs and they all should be addressed. Here are my thoughts.

• Multiple cursors
    I have seen it, it’s annoying, I have not understood why it shows up or how to get rid of it.

• Paste of component rather than text
    On steps 4 it looks like you switch to a different tab and you don’t click inside the editor, so you see the editor you switch to, but the focus is still in the one you are coming from. Then on step 5 you paste, the IDE still has the focus on the previous editor and it pastes in there.

• Zombie properties
    Have you tried to refresh the page (press F5) after deleting a property and see if it’s still there?
    I think the whole code is reloaded every time the app starts, but I have seen the IDE remembering things that shouldn’t remember, for example after editing CSS or dependencies, and reloading the whole thing would fix it.
    If the reload fixes it, then the problem is not stored in the app and I wouldn’t worry about it. Sooner or later they will fix it, but it will not bother anybody.
    If the reload doesn’t fix it, then the zombie properties keep living in the app, and I would really want a quick fix.

2 Likes