[UPDATED] Auto-sizing/positioning content

I most often use the custom HTML form. I’m curious how I can make my content auto-position when a user resizes their browser window such that the content remains centered, etc. I suspect there are limits to this… still, curious.

SO… I did some testing/learning - If I place an xy panel on a form, and I do not set the full-width-row to true, then the contents of my xy panel ‘size’ when I resize my browser window. However, when I set full-width-row to True… no re-sizing occurs.

I hear the muffled laughs by those who know all about this…

So my question is, if I drop an xy panel on a form, how do I make the width of that xy panel a bit larger?

Cheers

Hi @dconnell, thanks for your question. I’m having a little trouble picturing what you mean with regard to auto-positioning. Could you describe further?

Best of all, is it possible for you to attach a gif of what you’re seeing in each case?

The screenshot below shows my layout - I use an xypanel to put everything on my screen so I have precise control over placement of everything. I do not have the xy panel set to full-width row What I’d like to do is make that width a bit wider.

You may want to check out width in the XYPanel Properties.

So it looks like the width setting of the xypanel can make that panel smaller but the maximum width is fixed.