Trouble with scrollbars

Ok, rather screenshot heavy, this one …

Problem 1 -
If we take this starting position :

and I scroll down the design window as far as I can, i get this :

You’ll notice that the second tabulator control is cut off. I now cannot add any more components underneath that second tabulator control.

Problem 2 -
If I now minimise the output window below, I get this :

You’ll notice I now have no scrollbar to allow me to reach any controls in the designer below that first card & tabulator control.

If I now refresh the tab, I get this, which is the same :

and still no scroll bar. Makes editing rather difficult.

This is Ubuntu 22.4, Chromium Version 104.0.5112.79 (Official Build) snap (64-bit)

edit - removing the timer control seems to fix it but adding the time in code has another issue which I’ll put in a new post.

It only fixes it partially. If you bring the message window back up again you get this with no scrollbar :

And if you then minimise it, you get this with no scrollbar :

Now, even refreshing the page doesn’t help because it opens the message window again, and the cycle repeats.

EDIT - argh, it’s not consistent at all! I switched to code view then back to design view and the problem went away. Seems ok now, even after a refresh.

Definitely something wrong though. Maybe it just gets itself into a tiz with the invisible controls like the timer. If I get a spare minute I’ll try and test that more thoroughly …

1 Like

This is in no way helpful but I do like the look of the toolbar you have for the data grid!

That’s @stucork 's Tabulator control :

1 Like