Ticketing App - Not scrolling and showing full forms

Hi all,

I’m building a ticketing app for one of my clients and making use of the Ticketing App as a base app from where I’ll now start making all the custom changes.

The only change I’ve made so far is to create a new user (myself). Other than that, all datatables and forms remain unchanged. However, the standard app really seems to struggle with displaying content when it’s too big for my laptop screen.

For example, clicking on “New” in the navbar on the left takes me to the NewTicket form. However, I can’t seem to scroll down to the save button or view the full Details text-area. Similar problems on many of the other forms.

I’ve tested this in both Chrome and Edge - same story.

What I’m trying to do:
This app has a 3 vertical column layout. That’s cool. But the scrollbars don’t work and so one has to keep clicking Command + - on the keyboard to see the bottom of the page by minimizing the text size. This isn’t expected behaviour. It is happening on quite a few pages (forms). Please see attached screenshots.

Thanks

What I’ve tried and what’s not working:

the scrollbars don’t work and so one has to keep clicking Command + - on the keyboard to see the bottom of the page by minimizing the text size. This isn’t expected behaviour. It is happening on quite a few pages (forms). Please see attached screenshots. Thanks

Code Sample:

# this is a formatted code snippet.
# paste your code between ``` 

Clone link:
share a copy of your app

Hi @rjsharma,

I’ve also noticed this and posted it here a while back. No solution yet.

Sorry for the delay in this one @Neeeco

This may be fixed if you re-clone the ticketing app

2 Likes