The Anvil team is going live!

Join us on the 15th of October at 4pm BST (3pm UTC or 11am EDT) when we’ll be building an Anvil app, live on YouTube - then improving it based on your feedback and questions.

How can I get involved?

Simply tune in! It will be an interactive coding lesson and we’d love you to join the stream and ask questions while we code.

Can you show us <feature X>?

Sure! Post your question or request to this thread and we’ll try to cover it - either this time or in a subsequent live-stream!

This is your chance to request a live tutorial on any Anvil topic! Some examples:

• Can you show us how to build something with an external API?
  • Can you build something that uses input validation to check the user’s input?
  • Can you show us how to integrate a Javascript library?
  • Can you show us how to have multiple roles for <Component X>?

We’ll also be answering questions live on the stream.

Subscribe to our channel to get a notification when we go live! And if you miss the stream, don’t worry - it will be uploaded to our YouTube channel for you to watch whenever you like.

We’re really excited for the stream and we look forward to seeing you all there.

9 Likes

In less than 48 hours I’ll be going live, I’m looking forward to seeing you all there!

Here is the direct link to the stream if anyone needs it.

5 Likes

Thanks everyone who joined the stream and asked questions. Here is the link for the recording of the live stream:

2 Likes

Great presentation Ryan.

1 Like

Thank you @alcampopiano. Thanks for joining the live stream and asking a question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry I missed it. Will be sure to get the next one.

1 Like