Tableau publishing

I am trying to use anvil to host/publish a dashboard from Tableau. I tried the Desktop and Cloud tutorials available in the Anvil Quickstart. I can see that the dashboard is loaded within the output of the Tableau sheet on Anvil. However, when I copy and paste the embedding containing the html code related to the app, I have an error message telling me that the dashboard must be refreshed.

A closer look at the Tableau Output shows (in both cases) the following message: Warning: No method “form_show” in form Homepage: cannot set the ‘show’ event handler of self.

I let the Python code for the configure settings, homepage and startup files as default, assuming it would generated a dedicated url or a html code to paste. Any insights is welcome ! Thanks a lot

This sometimes happens to me when I’m making Form Y from a Duplicate of Form X. In Form Y, I remove Form Y’s member function form_show() (because Form Y doesn’t need it), but I forget to remove form_show from Form Y’s event-handlers:

Removing it from the event-handler list eliminates that Warning.

Thanks a lot for the quick answer. Then, the error should not be the reason for the problem linked to displaying the dashboard.

I can see my dasboard fully displayed by “loading” it in Anvil. I tried to paste the embedding src contents into an empty webpage and then tried within an html page thanks to a tutorial on iframe on Anvil.

Same result: instead of displaying the dashboard, I get the following message: “Try refresh the dashboard. The extension could not connect, try to refresh”. Within my extensions, I can see both url apps from Anvil authorised and tried to refresh the dashboard but nothing happened. I also see both extensions working within the dashboards so I am not understanding where is the issue.

Many thanks in advance if someone had a similar issue.