Posted Topics Forum Nav Link

Form: anvil.works/forum/
Area: Anvil Community Forum Nav Bar (Search, menu, Profile)
Target: menu, list of options (Latest, Unread, New, Top, Badges, Groups)
Request: Posted; quick nav to user’s posted topics from directly from forum

Verbs: missing
Understanding: absent
Suggestion: better description
:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Should we edit the title of the topic to include [Haikus] ?
(just kidding)

4 Likes

Hi Jacob

We are all just having a little fun :sweat_smile:

I think the main message is that your post doesn’t convey your request really well.
Here is an example on how to ask a good question (or make a good feature request)

2 Likes

With verbs: When my browser window is viewing anvil.works/forum and I click on my profile icon (top-right) within the Forum Nav Bar, I want a new option that I can click (adjacent to Latest, Unread, New, Top, Badges, Groups) called ‘Posted’, which navigates me to a page where I can view all Forum Posts that I have personally posted.

Forgot that I was talking to humans… my bad.

Is this the content you’re looking for, just in an easier to find place? Profile - jacob.r.rose96 - Anvil Community Forum

3 Likes

No worries here.

Slightly off topic: Have you run into a topic called “Behavior-Driven Development” (BDD)? A big chunk of that involves a human-oriented specification language, meant for businesspeople to read and write. It reads enough like your “With verbs” post, I thought it might be useful to you, or at least interesting…

1 Like

This information exactly, but in the drop-down described above. Thank you, dude!