My server is not working

Hello, I have delevoped a small inventory app for my shop, I have been using it a few months, but right now something really strange happened.

Since today, none of the server functions have been working. At first, I tought it was something wrong with my app, so looked through all of the server code and everything was all right. Then, I tried making another simple app with a simple server function to see if the error was app based, or if it was everywhere, and the server was not working there as well !

What happens is the app gets stuck with the charging logo:
Capture

Until a runtime error eventually appears. on the second app, I tried a server function which just made a simple math sum (1+1) and same happened.

What could be happening? please help :frowning:

1 Like

I’ve got a similar problem thisafternoon - anvil.server.TimeoutError: Server code took too long on the first item in my code that involves a server call. I think there might be a snag!

That was my first tought too, maybe an Anvil Cloud problem or something like that. Do u still have the same issue? or are your servers still down?

Similar problem here: some server calls work, some die with no timeout error or any other symptom.

After a server call fails, the whole UI becomes not responsive.

Hi all,

We are aware that there is an issue and are working on a fix!

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your answer and work !

Then, we will be patient.

Have a great one.

It seems to be working now.

3 Likes