Looking to sell Funnelwriter, an AI scraper and copywriter powered by Anvil

Hey everyone,

I wanted to post here that after 8 months of work, I’m looking to sell my Funnelwriter App that’s powered by Anvil!

This is a sophisticated AI-powered tool that streamlines the content creation process for businesses. By inputting a URL, the tool performs comprehensive research, extracts, analyzes, and creates custom assets: company profiles, product pages, customer avatars, and brand tones. It then mimics the structure and copy of ANY landing pages, and recreates it based on your company assets!

Key features:

• Rapid Research Assistant: Automates the extraction of key business insights from URLs.
  • Dynamic Content Modeling: Generates templates that reflect top-performing pages.
  • Brand Tone Sync
  • Copy Generation Engine: Produces original, high-converting copy based on the script structures and tones of leading industry marketing gurus: Russell Brunson, Alex Harmozi etc.
  • Video Script: Converts video content into compelling scripts.
  • Customer Avatar Creation: Builds detailed customer profiles for targeted marketing.

Customers: agencies, consultants, solopreneurs

ASKING PRICE: $5.49k USD

3.6x profit // 3.2x revenue

ASKING PRICE REASONING: My existing sales are based on a single email, sent once, to 1000 people! 12 bought, 1 refund, and 4 people continue to use it every few days. It has generated $2500, with very little upkeep required. This just needs some minor marketing pushes, and I know it can generate $10K a month. I don’t have time to market this.

Let me know if you’re interested and I can provide you a trial.

Cheers!

1 Like

Nice project!

Not super related to your post but:

Thanks for making me aware of easyfaq. I had the same idea as them…

Question: how did you get those 1000 emails? I’m looking to get some emails myself - for a different customer profile.