Looking for UI / HTML Designer for my App: Temp / Small Job

We are looking for: An intermediate to experienced UI / HTML developer who can modify the look of my completed / functional app in Material Design 3 theme. I can provide the wireframe and inspiration of sites I like, but I’m looking for someone with a design eye who can help me modify it. I have 5 different forms to navigate in my app.

This job is: Contracting

About the position:
The objective is to update the look and feel while maintaining the overall layout and functionality. This will include modifications such as button redesign, color scheme updates, and spacing adjustments.

Responsibilities:

• Review the existing Anvil app to understand the current layout, design, and functionality.
  • Collaborate with stakeholders to identify design objectives and requirements.
  • Create wireframes or mock-ups.
  • Convert existing UI elements from Anvil’s native components to custom HTML/CSS.
  • Implement changes to the button designs, color schemes, and spacing as required.
  • Conduct user testing to assess the new design’s usability and performance.
  • Provide documentation outlining the changes made, including commenting the code for future updates.

How to apply:
DM me with portfolio, existing anvil.works app, and anything else you’d want to include!

Thanks so much!

• Taylor
2 Likes