Looking for a freelance Anvil developer(junior/mid), shop like platform

Looking for a freelance Anvil developer(junior/mid) to finish up project that I’ve started and don’t have enough time to finish. Shop-like platform, three roles: sellers, buyers, admin/moderator. Role based access is already finished.

Part-time / Contracting

Remote

Candidate should have moderate skills with Python, know HTML/CSS, understanding JS is a plus.
So even if you just starting with Anvil but have good Python skills and can read documentation and not give up if something doesn’t work - it is for you :slight_smile:

Pay schedule - weekly.

DM me on this forum.

2 Likes

Hi, I am interested in your job. I have good experience with python and machine learning. I have just started working with anvil and built a QA and text summarization app using it. Here is the app : Q&A and Summarization App

My CV is attached below:

Dear Igor!

I worked already with anvil on a project (UI for medical data analysis) and I good very interested in the platform. I am interested in your project. I am an experienced python developer and I love to provide clever solutions. https://www.linkedin.com/in/franzfelberer/

Hi, If this job is still available, I am interested.

Here are some of my recent works with anvil.
[PROJECT 1] Ticketing system with different roles engineer, admin, manager.
>1. Custom HTML Login Page

>2. Dashboard

>3. Tickets Page

>4. PDF Ticket Report

It has many more features like, Realtime task status on dashboard, Leave application and approval from managers, Public portal to submit new ticket request, feedback on completed task, email notifications, Generating invoice, etc.

[PROJECT 2] Project based finance management
> 1. Dashboard

>2. Ledger Page

>3. Printing Invoice without rendering from anvil server, because "Bangla Fonts" are not getting rendered properly. So, I improvised printing with JS.

[PROJECT 3] Bot Dashboard, each component is a bot running using anvil uplink

[PROJECT 4] Movie gallary

All of these project are available on anvil. If you want to check, let me know, i will create a demo account for you.

Here is my github profile: https://github.com/rsmahmud

I am confident that i can complete your project to your utmost satisfaction.
Thank you.