Link Aggregator for Twitter

Since the summer I’ve been working on my first SaaS product, built with another SaaS, Anvil!

After several months of tweaking, banging my head against the wall, and two database structure rewrites, we are just about ready to launch the beta.

The app is a simple concept. You sign up with your Twitter account and we scour your feed for all the links. We then rank them by popularity in your network and send them out via a daily digest and also a web feed.

Here is a quick screenshot of what the feed looks like.

And here is the mobile view for my feed.

I’m really excited to say that this entire app is built in Anvil, with only some JS and CSS tweaks here and there to get things to look the way we wanted.

If you are interested in the app, please consider signing up for the beta at feedforward.news.

We should be launching very soon, and I’m excited/nervous as hell!

14 Likes

Congratulations! Getting an app to the beta stage is no small task.

2 Likes

Thanks! It’s very much an MVP right now, and I’m hoping for users to give feedback. :crossed_fingers:

Just tested it out and I loved the designing part. I don’t use Twitter so of course this website is not for me but good luck ahead.

2 Likes

This looks really cool! Thanks for sharing @robert and congrats on the beta launch!

2 Likes