Job Listing: Programming Support with well-defined Tasks

We are looking for: An experienced anvil developer who can take on small, well-defined tasks and deliver on them quickly and well.

This job is: Contracting

About the position:
I have an anvil app (app.anki-buddy.com) and not enough time to add new features. I am looking for support from someone who I could give a new feature and they implement it without too much hassle.

As an example:
Referral Code:

• Please use the stripe API to generate a unique 5€ coupon for every newly created user and save in user database.
  • Show this coupon in the sidebar with the heading “Your referral code!”
  • On-hover, show a tooltip explaining how to use it (will provide text).
  • Add a check to the existing stripe webhook that looks for the coupon code (will show you where in my code)
  • On successful use of a user’s coupon code, extend their subscription end date by 1 month and send them an email (will provide text).

I walk you through the above briefly, we look through the code thinking of how to do it and then you take it up. I’m readily available for questions by email or video call. At the end we have a short handover where we check your code and deploy.

I’m already working with some people from the anvil community, but I need more man/womanpower on this these next months it seems :slight_smile:

How to apply:
Email me: david@anki-buddy.com

3 Likes