Internal server error: 07bf5ba1f611

I try to save a modifed value in a table. It worked perfectly before. I didn’t change anything and suddenly I get the error message:

anvil.server.InternalError: Internal server error: 07bf5ba1f611

• at /downlink/anvil/_threaded_server.py:436
  • called from /downlink/anvil/_server.py:43
  • called from ServerModule1, line 76
  • called from MainForm.ContentForms.SetEditForm, line 94

Notice the error number changes on any attempt of saving.

What can be the problem?

Internal server errors generally need the attention of Anvil staff, especially when they happen on code that was previously working.

Although, if you give some context on what’s happening on line 76 of the server module, that might help if someone else has seen similar errors lately. What sort of column are you modifying, what are you putting into it, etc.

line 76 is the end of an anvil.server called function. All the columns that I want to edit/update are from type text and 2 are media type (pictures).
Even when I open the edit form and I didn’t change anything, but click on save, which calls the function below, I get the error.

Code Sample:

@anvil.server.callable
def templatesedit(Tcode,Tname,Ttype,Tunit,SL1name,SL1code,SL1way,SL2name,SL2code,SL2way,SL3name,SL3code,SL3way,
                       SL4name,SL4code,SL4way,SL5name,SL5code,SL5way,SL6name,SL6code,SL6way,Tdet1,Tdet2,Tpic1,Tpic2):
  Trow = app_tables.tp_table.get(Tcode=Tcode)
  Trow.update(Tname=Tname,Ttype=Ttype,Tunit=Tunit,SL1name=SL1name,SL1code=SL1code,SL1way=SL1way,
              SL2name=SL2name,SL2code=SL2code,SL2way=SL2way,SL3name=SL3name,SL3code=SL3code,SL3way=SL3way,SL4name=SL4name,SL4code=SL4code,SL4way=SL4way,
              SL5name=SL5name,SL5code=SL5code,SL5way=SL5way,SL6name=SL6name,SL6code=SL6code,SL6way=SL6way,Tdet1=Tdet1,Tdet2=Tdet2,
              Tpic1=Tpic1,Tpic2=Tpic2)        

This server problem doesn’t occur anymore ! Hopefully SOLVED ?