Help with full width row

Is there documentation somewhere that clearly explains how to get full-width rows. I’ve tried every permutation of the guidance in the above forum (at least, I think I have. Been at this for months). No luck. Simply cannot get full-width rows on the Data Grids on this particular component.

Tried all of the clones and demos, which work, but following that pattern I get tightly squeezed Data Grids where the users cannot see all of the content and complain nonstop.

Can you create a simple, stripped down demo app which shows the problem clearly, and create a clone link for it?

I use full_width_row all the time without issue, so if I can see what you are doing I might be able to help.

1 Like

Also, if you’re using Anvil Extras routing, there’s an additional full width parameter to try there.

1 Like

I struggled with these too.

I believe the full width attribute refers to the width of the container that the component resides in. This may not be the same as the screen width.

If you are looking for something to span the full width of the screen then be aware of any nested containers and their respective attributes.

I found the default padding and margins on standard components/containers within Material Design themes can also make it difficult to squeeze out the last bit of screen real estate too.

2 Likes

Looks like a solution was found after much struggling. May be a good FR.