Google Ads doesn't think my app is ready

What I’m trying to do:
Have Google Ads banner on my page: https://parapeet.com

What I’ve tried and what’s not working:
Followed a tutorial here: Displaying google ads

Got this after 12 hours:

I am googling it now, but I don’t have high hopes (will post if I find anything), meanwhile was anyone able to resolve this?

How to I get my app ready?

If a google admob bot did not like your page, there is probably not much you can do without it being escalated to a real person.
The page has 38 words. I personally think this is fine and is completely adequate to explain what is going on, but I am also not a robot.

The robot may think your page has so few words and sentences that it thinks the page is not finished.
If you would say this is a dumb robot decision, you would not get an argument from me, I agree. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you for the reply, I am getting the sense that AdSense needs more to make sense of the page.

Also:

1. Your application should be visible in google search results.
  2. Minimum 10 users per day visit.

I guess I will work on that too!

Now let’s get Chat-GPT up and running for that sweet robot content it can then summarize right back.

1 Like

Don’t forget, you can also run google ads to get visits to your page, so you can get popular enough to run google ads on your page, they don’t consider this wrong, because money.

1 Like

I will also look into other ad providers like amazon just in case.

Facebook ads work also, the person who set them up there was poached from google, so many of the same concepts/rules apply.

1 Like