[FIXED] Issue with runner.css

Hello there,

I experience wrong values in the runner.css file. There are quite some margin definitions without ‘px’, so that many browsers interpret it as invalid. e.g. in the following snippet

.flow-panel.flow-spacing-none > .flow-panel-gutter { margin-left: 0; margin-right: 0; }
.flow-panel.flow-spacing-tiny > .flow-panel-gutter {  margin-left: -5; margin-right: -5; }
.flow-panel.flow-spacing-small > .flow-panel-gutter {  margin-left: -10; margin-right: -10; }
.flow-panel.flow-spacing-medium > .flow-panel-gutter {  margin-left: -15; margin-right: -15; }
.flow-panel.flow-spacing-large > .flow-panel-gutter {  margin-left: -20; margin-right: -20; }
.flow-panel.flow-spacing-huge > .flow-panel-gutter {  margin-left: -30; margin-right: -30; }

.flow-panel.flow-spacing-none > .flow-panel-gutter > .flow-panel-item {  margin-left: 0; margin-right: 0; }
.flow-panel.flow-spacing-tiny > .flow-panel-gutter > .flow-panel-item {  margin-left: 5; margin-right: 5; }
.flow-panel.flow-spacing-small > .flow-panel-gutter > .flow-panel-item {  margin-left: 10; margin-right: 10; }
.flow-panel.flow-spacing-medium > .flow-panel-gutter > .flow-panel-item {  margin-left: 15; margin-right: 15; }
.flow-panel.flow-spacing-large > .flow-panel-gutter > .flow-panel-item {  margin-left: 20; margin-right: 20; }
.flow-panel.flow-spacing-huge > .flow-panel-gutter > .flow-panel-item {  margin-left: 30; margin-right: 30; }

This must have changed recently. Moreover, in my local anvil runtime installation, the values are stated correctly.

Hi @D_S, thanks very much for letting us know about this. It should now be fixed - please can you give it another try?

Hey @daviesian, thanks for fixing. The main issue is solved. However, there is still a different visualization on the published app than in my local, though my git is synced… I will further investigate…

Was there something else changed in terms of interpreting the yaml-files for forms when displaying a form? I see a different structure of the html though the same .yaml-file is used for both, published app as well as on my local runtime.

Hi there,

Yes, there have been several recent updates - is something misbehaving on your published app?

Indeed… It messed up quite some components (alignments and sizes). So we need to spend countable effort to redesign them… and I am not able to test the fixes on my local

I identified one of the main causes. We use a Link container for wrapping some other elements (Flow panel, Label, etc.). So there is no text for the Link element itself. What changed, however, is that the following element is inserted in the code inside the Link container:
<div class="link-text"></div>
This breaks the flow and changes the visual output. Deleting this div in the HTML code brings back the initial visual that is still present in my local as well…

Ah, that does sound like a bug - we will investigate and see what’s going on.

This is now fixed - thanks very much for reporting, and please let us know if you see any further issues!

Looks good for now. Thank you @daviesian