Dropbox Integration

Hi Anvil Genius’

I was wondering…. Hoping…. Dreaming……

The integration with Google Drive storage is so awesome – is there any chance that dropbox could be added to anvil in the same way that google is? Chiefly the folder and file access.

I know it’s a drag or anther thing to add to the to do list, but the google integration is SO GOOD and dropbox is widely used by businesses which makes it a really really useful integration.

Anyway, just asking with crossed fingers :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Don’t know if anyone checks this regularly but dropbox integration would be SO GREAT.

Not just becasue i use it (I use dropbox and google) - but dropbox is considered enterprise grade by businesses and I encounter so many clients using dropbox rather than google.

If possible it would be awesome. Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Hello @michaellavers,

Thanks for raising this.

Although we don’t reply 100% of the time, we do take note of all the feature requests raised by the community.

I’ve added a Dropbox integration to our list. However, realistically, it’s unlikely to happen for a long time because of a number of other improvements we already have planned.

As this is a while away, I would encourage everyone to use the Dropbox Python API with Anvil’s http module.

I hope that helps.

Thanks,
Ryan

2 Likes

I appreciate your response ryan :slight_smile: Thanks

1 Like