Anvil Community Forum

[Closed] 3-month+ contract for Anvil development

We are looking for: An experienced, self-starting Python developer with Anvil experience to join our team on a contract basis over the next 3 months (maybe beyond!). Role would be 20% maintenance of existing apps and 80% development of new apps. We are a top 10 global accounting and advisory firm.

This job is: Full-time over the next 3 months, starting as soon as possible, and could lead to full time employment.

Location: We are looking for someone based in North America but work will be remote.

About the position: We are in the midst of launching a few Anvil apps and are looking to augment the team over the next three months as we work through these launches concurrent with new build outs. The ideal candidate will have a solid Python background, and hands-on experience building medium-sized apps in Anvil. Please prepare to provide examples of prior work and personal & work related references.

How to apply:
Send me a direct message to me with your resume, and please describe your experience with Anvil. We’ll then have Zoom session with qualified candidates to get a better sense of your team fit and technical background.

3 Likes

Not sure how to send you a direct message here inside anvil’s user forum… drop me a DM mikeh@dtev.com