This is the second time within a short timespan of a month that I encounter a highly critical bug.
Because of this bug, I am unable to continue working on an app I’m developing. This causes me to lose highly valuable time and money. I don’t feel like rebuilding the entire app in another framework or language.
Whenever I change something in the code or in the editor, the app crashes. Also, my changes are not being saved when I save/commit. I cloned the application and received the same errors. In Safari I don’t get any error messages at all, except from the browser itself which indicates that it uses huge amounts of memory. In Brave I usually don’t get an error message, but when I do it indicates that I’m working on a different version of the app. There’s also a schema mismatch, another bug which I am unable to solve (even when creating and merging branches as suggested, but I found a workaround for it so for now it’s fine), which I described here: Critical error report! resulting in data loss - #5 by gabriel.duro.s.
This is what I see when running the app (Both Safari and Brave):
Sometimes, although rarely, I receive this error message (In Brave only):
You’re viewing an old version of the app - you shouldn’t be able to edit it! This page will now refresh.
And then after that, this error shows: