[Bug?] Has padding changed in ColumnPanels or Images?

We have seen a change in the visual presentation of forms over the weekend but have not changed code for a some time now. We are also seeing a lot more padding on cards (The dashed circle is usually at the edge of the card).
These cards have changed and now cut off part of the image

Delving in a little deeper, I can see that the CSS which brings about the extra padding comes from

.anvil-panel-section-container {
  padding: 15px;
}

in the index file (line 1375)
Cancelling this CSS using Chrome Dev Tools reverts this to normal layout

Adding the following to theme.css corrects this (but I am not sure of the padding original value)

.anvil-panel-section-container {
    padding: 0 4px !important;
}

Hi @rickhurlbatt

Sorry about this. I’m not currently aware of any changes to the CSS, but your workaround gives us a pretty clear place to start investigating - thanks! We will look into this straight away. I’ll post in this thread as soon as I have an update for you.

1 Like

Hi Rick,

Thanks for your patience, that should now be resolved. That CSS was incorrectly injected into one of your very old apps (a dependency of the one where you were seeing the issue). I’ve removed the spurious <style> tag, so everything should now be back to normal. I think this has revealed a subtlety in the difference between using an ancient app as a dependency and running it directly. We will investigate, but in the meantime you’re good to go again.

[Moved to Bug Reports]

2 Likes