[Beta] Missing "advanced" option from forms

On Anvil Classic Edit, when clicking the three-dots menu on a form there was a “Advanced” section that lets you choose if your form will behave as a module or a package.
As you can see in the above picture, this is not the case in the new interface.

Is there a new way of determining this or is it just missing? I can see that the app structure respects the option when set thru the classic edit, but I couldn’t find a way of doing it in the new editor.

Sorry to bother, but any news about this? I miss this much in the beta editor and it’s been too much trouble going to the old editor to change this settings when I need it (also, only when changes are in the master branch too).

I might be incorrect here but aren’t all forms in Beta added as package forms already? Or are you wanting to add them as module forms?

Both editors always add Forms as packages by Default.

Yes, I want to change some of them to module forms.

If my Form has some specific other component inside of them, them I don’t mind them as packages. Otherwise, I want them as modules. This messes with the import path too.

I don’t have any inside info, but I doubt that the Beta editor is going to support module forms. That’s a deprecated feature, as I understand it.

(I’ll move this to the Feature Request category, though.)

That’s what I was fearing. Since Package Forms work as Module Forms and Packages I can understand. And Module forms are something from the old versions of Anvil…

But I don’t really like to have Package Forms when I don’t have anything inside them…
Well, thanks for moving to Feature Requests. I’ll wait and see any official word about it.

1 Like