Accessing python 3

Hello, I activated my Python3 account more than 24 hours ago and still cant use it. can some one tell me what is the problem. I have a personal account.

thanks.

I am still waiting for my python 3 activation. I am not sure how this web page operates, usually if the user pays for something it should be available to the user or at least an explanation why is not available. Can some one help me?
Julio

That would probably be a support question. Have you emailed support@anvil.works? Also, we’re around a holiday, I don’t know if the Anvil staff is in today, so replies might be delayed. Anvil’s a relatively small shop with an amazing product, but still a small shop. Some of the actions you take on your end require Anvil staff to do things on their end, hence the delay.

Thank your for reply, at least I don’t feel alone here.
No I have not emailed them, I thought Anvil staff will see my question from the forum. I will e-mail them now.

1 Like

Hi @dr.peguero,

I apologize for the delay, but we’ve been off for the holidays/New Years!

Your account should be activated. If you are still having issues, can you make sure you’ve selected the correct Python version? (Anvil Docs | Python Versions)

its working now. Thanks. now I have a question. how do I install other libraries, I think I read I needed to tell you in a case by base basis…

Julio

There are quite a few Python libraries already available: Anvil Docs | List of Packages

If the ones you want are not in that list, you can install it yourself using: 📢 New Beta: Install Any Python Package Instantly

4 Likes