What's everyone building?

I also have one in my head that will make it into actual code at some point…

I’d like to implement a pub/sub model with a Publisher class that has ‘publish’ and ‘subscribe’ methods.

Any form could then publish messages (probably to a 'channel ’ on the Publisher) and could also subscribe to those channels with a handler for processing the incoming messages.

Messages would have content that could be any object - simple strings, events, whatever. The subscription handlers in each form would choose what’s of interest and how to react.

In my head, I’m also thinking of making Publisher a portable class so a copy could reside on the server, probably in the session. The client side could then poll its server side sibling for messages at regular intervals and publish them to subscribers.

Possibly just the messages would be portable and the publishers separate. Not sure yet.

Still thinking this one through…

2 Likes

Hello,

I have created 2 personal apps to make my side hustles easier to manage .

Turo Web App - I created a dashboard to gather all my cars information in one form using selenium and the uplink services. I also can manage my vehicles options and pricing from my web app.

Stock trading I am working on building a auto trading bot linking to my TD Ameritrade account using the TD api. I am currently able to place market orders and fetch stock prices every 15 sec.

4 Likes

:paw_prints: Simpaw

:paw_prints: Animal simulator site/game
https://simpaw.anvil.app/

Still a heavy work in progress but I’m hoping to get done soon

Project Updates At:

It’s a cool idea, but when I sign up I get a syntax error

Sorry about that I’ll look into it
@viggobryantfrost should be fixed now

1 Like

@alcampopiano
Loved the projects!!! Are you able to share a version of Credit accumulation and Attendance application ?

Would love to try hands on, referring these apps as tutorial

Just tested the ability to send text messages from our Schools Lunch Order App using Twilio! In our next release, students will be able “opt in” if they want a warning text before the lunch orders are locked for the day!

4 Likes

Working on a suggestion app that allows supervisors and coordinators to vote and approve each suggestion, recommending implementation of the field.

Still need some tips on the best approach for the approval flow if anyone has done something like that before

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Anvil Extras v2.2

A post was merged into an existing topic: Anvil Extras v2.2

I made a CalcuDoku solver. It can be used to solve it yourself, or let the computer do this for you.

Can be used on a mobile as well. Link: https://calcudoku.anvil.app/

CalcuDoku2

4 Likes