Tabulator Javascript Datagrid Integration

Hi,

Thanks for this great sample integration with Tabulator.

I’m trying to do a couple things differently and not having great success. Primarily, my grid is not driven by table data but a custom object with arrays of dicts from which I need to dynamically build the columns and items. Another twist is that I’m trying to pre-pivot the data so the table layout will result in a columnar orientation for the detail rows.

What I am trying to do is pass json from a server module for both the columns and items back to a form with a Tabulator component and display the completed grid when the Form is displayed.

I’m passing json objects to setup() and the columns managed to get configured and displayed, but I’m not having luck with the items.

I suspect my issues are related to the datatype of the dynamically created column and items parms.

Another would be the issue of when/where is the best place to trigger the pre-population of the table. I’ve tried to find more information in the Tabulator documentation but haven’t had luck so far.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions, clues, etc. to get me on the right track.

Cheers!