Replacing google forms

I want to build a kind of google forms, any tutorial on this?¿ I will, need to ask questions to users, send an email confirmation with some info and create a kind of excel with the info they they fill up in the form

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Implementing something similar to Google forms (a survey-building tool) is possible in Anvil; however, depending on the features you are looking to mimic, this could be a very challenging application to build.

If you are just looking to build a single survey using Anvil, rather than a survey-building tool, then this is quite easy in Anvil.

Here is an example of a religion assessment given at a school board with the following features:

• the assessment can only be taken once per user
  • instant feedback is given to students upon submission

Clone the app to try it for yourself. Sign in with Google, or use:
username: test@gmail.com
password: test

Remember that the above user can only submit results once.

Clone:
https://anvil.works/build#clone:6OBQK52AEY4FKYBQ=KJGRXF236QBXWGSU2SW5DKFR

That was just a one-off app that I had to create quickly. But it got me thinking of a more general solution and there is some discussion on that here:

I suspect that in order to move forward, you should take the simplest feature you can think of and implement that in Anvil based on reading the documentation. Then, slowly build up the feature set from there as you gain more understanding of Anvil. Certainly the repeating panel and Email service documentation would be a good place to start, as well as the introductory tutorials which will contain many relevant examples.

I hope this helps you to get started.

Hi Maia,
Did you have any luck with this? I’m looking to solve a similar problem.
All the best,
Martin