Include git remote add command in IDE Git Access form

I’d like to suggest two additions to the Git access form, that might have made all the difference a week ago when trying to work out how to get Git/Github style synchronisation going:

Basically, without clogging up the form or duplicating the docs/tutorials, I think it would be really helpful to signpost the second git remote add, namely the ability to push/pull to the existing Anvil apps.

Yes, it’s mentioned in the Forums, but
a) new users don’t know what they don’t know, and
b) the terminology “production remote” in that How To article only recently made sense to me, whereas in plain English what newcomers need to know is they have to do this second step if they want to finish the job and get things working between multiple Anvil apps and their local repository.

Anvil Docs | Apps in development and production

In a similar way, the third line would act as a “Hey, in case you didn’t realise…” prompt for people wondering how to work in a Github-like way with Anvil. Again, until recently I didn’t know I didn’t know you could set up more than one remote, or that this Git command would automatically create a new repository on Github with minimal fuss.

I’m guessing these form changes would be fairly trivial, but in the Anvil spirit of getting up and running with really powerful features quickly and easily, I think it would be hugely helpful to less experienced folk like me.