Content Suggestions

1. Automated testing. I have seen a lot of discussion here about it, but I have yet to see an elegant approach.
  2. External collaboration via GitHub (open source projects, etc.). Again, I have seen a lot of discussion (some outdated) and have yet to see an elegant solution outside of just collaborating within Anvil via the Business Plan.

I feel like there’s an ‘Anvily’ way to do things, or there should be, similar to how there are ‘Pythonic’ ways to do things.

4 Likes

A good idea would be to have a tutorial and more detailed advise how to build an anvil app fit for mobile (PWA). How to combine local (mobile) datastores with server side data, caching.

3 Likes

It would be nice if we would have more material design widgets to our disposal (also those fit for mobile development).

1 Like

I’ve been hoping to see a tutorial on integrating Anvil with IoT devices. Would be cool to see how it’s done in a real-world scenario.

1 Like

Have you seen this one? Get Started with the Pico W (anvil.works)

If so, can you say more about what you’re looking for, beyond that?

Definitely me and maybe also many other people with some SaaS app in mind would appreciate that!

Why? SEO was and is up to today my single biggest concern about choosing Anvil as the eco-system for my SaaS-App.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Requests for help from China

1. More help videos
  2. Translate Guides to another langs

@Ilqar are you able to specify exactly which kinds of help tutorials you are looking for?

1 Like

We need more detailed helps about Anvil’s specific topics such as Data bindings, Repeating Panels and so on.
Moreover, Guides and Helps should accumulate Forum’s topic and cases so that Developers using Anvil will understand before starting projects what they can build in Anvil and what cannot

Hello everyone,

I was wondering; is there any reason why the changelog hasn’t been updated yet for february 2024?

Thanks, Pieter ter Doest

Done by somebody! I don’t know who updated it but thanks!