Community app for Corona Virus 'Lock-down'

Thanks so much @hjp!

• Very clever new logo and actually I think “Reciprocity” is a brilliant name too. Unfortunately I’ve already printed 500 paper leaflets with the old logo and “WGACA” name to share with neighbours here in London so would like to keep the old branding for now please. Could you revert to the original logo just for now please?

• Love the new fonts and icons… Really improves the look, thank you.

• Regarding the repeated Logo, I wasn’t aware I was overwriting the built in anvil functions, so it wasn’t intentional… it’s still only a week since I started working with Anvil so thanks for spotting this!

• When I tried just now, the menu buttons disappear after logging in for me, but reappear (and unhelpfully force you back to the About page) when you refresh the page manually.

• Regarding CSS - this is unknown territory for me, so many thanks for anything you can do to improve things either structurally or visually. I also tried (unsuccessfully) to set up Roles for Green/Red/Blue buttons rather than hard-coding the colours into my actual code, so if you’re able to work your magic there that would be really helpful too, thanks.

Finally I’m not sure what kind of subscription you have at the moment but would it help you to be added to our Business Account?

All the best and thanks for getting involved!
Peter