Stories from the Workshop: The Anvil Podcast

Howdy!

You’ve probably noticed already that this community has a huge number of people, building a massive variety of interesting things with Anvil. We keep being fascinated by the stories we hear – and so we decided to start sharing some of them.

We’re calling it Stories From the Workshop. It’s an approximately-monthly series of interviews with people who use Anvil. They tell us about their world, about interesting things other people don’t know about their industry, and (of course) what they build.

Our first episode features our very own @david.wylie, talking about what he does at Telemix. We cover scams, fraud, how telephone numbers are routed, and why mobile operators pay contractors to make thousands of dummy calls over their own networks.

Have a listen:

(Can you think of someone who you think should appear on the podcast? Drop me a line: meredydd@anvil.works)

1 Like

Haha, I’d forgotten all about that :slight_smile:

I sound terrible…

That is a really interesting line of work. Thanks for sharing David!

(you sound fine by the way)

1 Like

I really enjoyed listening to this. Thank you for sharing your interesting stories and how you use Anvil :smile: I can’t wait for the next one!

1 Like

Update: If you’d like to subscribe, Stories From the Workshop is now available on iTunes (as well as several other platforms – most of them syndicate from the iTunes index):

Subscribe on iTunes

You can also subscribe to our feed directly with RSS. Just paste this URL into your favourite podcast app:
https://anvil.works/blog/podcast.xml

If there’s another podcast platform you’d like us to appear on, please PM me a request!

The next episode will be out on the 20th of June :slight_smile:

1 Like