Is there instance control in data tables (possible auto deletion after instance closing?)

Hello, I am creating an application with the intent of having multiple accounts (all with different data) to be pulled in whenever you select the account. This will create a one time instance of access to that account. My question is, are there ways built into anvil to add multi user instance control?

As I have it set right now, when you select an account it creates a row both a serverside data table and a client side that both have data available as I need from a security perspective.

Is there any way to “mark” those specific rows as being used by User A so that User B can also use the system and not be messing with User A’s data. Additionally, can I set up a system where as soon as User A closes their instance, it removes their access code rows?

Thanks in advance, and I’m sorry if this is far too convoluted. If you have any questions, I’m happy to answer them.

Welcome to the Forum!

Not convoluted at all. Check out the Tutorials, e.g., Tutorial: Multi-User Apps with Data Tables.

1 Like