[CLOSED] Cannot Select Label Color

For the label component, the popup color selector doesn’t work for the foreground property.

It works for me. Could you share a clone of the app where you see this issue?

I select the color, and then hit “ok” but the color doesn’t change. However, if I type in a color such as “black” it changes the color accordingly. Strange.

I just chose the first label I saw since there were no more specific instructions.

Are you pressing enter when you select the color?

It seems to work on my end:

Edit: more detail was added to the question regarding clicking “Okay”.

I don’t see an “Okay” button.

@nathanguyette can you show a screenshot or GIF of the issue? I can’t reproduce the issue.

Our color selectors look nothing alike… Though it looks like you’re using ubuntu? I’m using Chrome on Windows 10.

Interesting. I don’t have access to a windows computer right now. I can add that it works as expected on Ubuntu Chrome and Firefox.

@shaun Just bringing this issue to your attention.

Hi @nathanguyette, I’ve not been able to reproduce the error on Chrome 78, Windows 10 (1903). I cloned your app and successfully changed the Label colour using the colour selector by pressing the ‘ok’ button.

It might help if you shared a GIF so I can see exactly what you’re doing. (LiceCAP is a good free GIF capture tool.)

(Moved to Bug Reports)

Sigh… Sorry everybody. I was being dumb. I was selecting the color without realizing that the luminosity was defaulted to 0 so every color I picked would always be black…

Thanks everyone!

1 Like