"Built with anvil" header location

Actually anvil is a great software.But what worries me is the " Build with anvil " header.It is actually not looking good when we finish building our app.

Yes,for free plans you can it include “Build with anvil” but please add it at the bottom of the website . Pls , if you do this it will we a great think to see…

1 Like

This header panel is only visible when you are in debug mode. If you publish your app this will not be there.

I am taking about this header…

I agree. Please provide a way to hide “Built with Anvil” in the header. Perhaps, a basic account with a minimal charge per month could enable us to hide? Or, move it to footer. Thanks.

Hi @davidhdiskin, welcome to the anvil forums :wave:

Yes, this is available, the info is here:

https://anvil.works/pricing

Thanks, but $50/month is too much for me. I’m just writing some apps for my grandchildren. I was hoping there might be a $10/mo option for simple things like eliminating the Anvil header.

Ah, I understand now.
I think anvil is not as well known as it should be, so just in my opinion a freemium model where all they want is for more people to know their product exists, while you get to use all of the world class features with only a tiny few caveats like unlimited run-time for cloud functions is pretty a pretty darn good one.

I used the free service at my job and made about 1/2 a dozen apps for well over a year before I got approval to pay for it, and by that time it was so useful it was definitely worth ~50/mo.

As long as you don’t mind the banner or the subdomain limitations, you can even create an entirely monetized site before ever paying them a penny, which I think is cool.

3 Likes