Serialise .StreamingMedia error

What I’m trying to do: i was trying to connect colab and anvil. Getting the following error. Please Help

What I’ve tried and what’s not working: I was trying a image classifier combining colab and anvil. Here after the server call .iam receiving the following error.

Code Sample:

# code snippet

Clone link:
https://anvil.works/build#clone:7HSHTFCCLRRQ2YRL=AUZ3NHY6P2E326443AHWROEE

You should have a read of how to ask a good question and then perhaps provide some context that might enable somebody to help.

At the moment, it’s not at all clear what code you’ve written, what it’s trying to do and how the error arises. (Following the guide in that post about how to format code snippets would also make it a lot easier for people to read).

Is this the same issue as this post? (and, if so, why are you posting it again without context here)?

1 Like

Hi @jibyjose14,

As Owen has pointed out, this question makes it quite hard for us to help you! This forum is populated mostly by volunteers, so if you can make it easy for them to understand your program and spot what’s gone wrong, that makes it more likely that someone will help you.

A good starting point is to follow the template we’ve provided for Q&A posts - it’s a set of prompts to help you ask a good question. When you’re asking a question, include:

• What you’re trying to do - in detail (“connect colab and Anvil” doesn’t narrow it down; there are a million ways to do that! Are you trying to follow a specific tutorial? If so, explain what step you got to.)

• What you’ve tried - how have you tried to solve this problem yourself? Have you searched for error messages in the Anvil documentation, or using this forum’s search function?

• Code sample - An error message on its own isn’t much use. If you provide the code where the error occurs, we might have a better chance of understanding what went wrong. (Use ```python blocks to format it so others can read it!)

• Clone link - Sometimes, the problem isn’t in the code sample you shared (or we need more context to understand the problem). By providing a clone link for your app, you let people look at the whole source code. (In your case, some of the code is in a notebook, and some is in Anvil, so we might need both a code sample from your notebook and the source code of your Anvil app to work out what’s gone wrong!)

If you provide this information, there’s a much better chance that someone will be able to help you! (Or sometimes, in the process of assembling this information, you solve the problem yourself. That’s a success as well! :slight_smile: )

I am sorry ,I will rewrite it.